Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Engaged!

It's been a crazy week...I got engaged on Saturday to the absolutely wonderful Dave Sandell and was supremely happy despite sad events from the week before.

God has been so good--thank you to everyone who has been praying for my class since Clay died. There has been a definate change in the room. And on Friday the students created small memorials with pictures and poems...and I think that helped them a lot.

Today I went to the funeral. It was packed with probably about 200 people--and it was neat to see the outpouring of love for the family...don't really have more words to put to it.

And in the meantime...a new chapter is beginning...

4 comments:

Meg said...

YAY! Congratulations again!

Meg said...

YAY! Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

So excited for you and Bave! Many blessings to you both!

Dave Sandell said...

it seems like that picture was taken ages ago. P.S. I'm so excited to marry you! I get to become Mr. Teachable Moments... how cool!

love you!